Multicolor RF Remote Control
LED front grill emblems for Vauxhall Agila, front grill badge and rear logo. The light color collection is available in red, white, blue, ice blue, green, pink and multicolor (controllable colors). Bright colored badges make the car stand out from the crowd.
Hard-wired illuminated car badge
Please make sure the badge can accommodate a cable for the car’s 12V power supply . Some vehicles require a hole to be drilled to route the cable.
We recommend that you specify the size of your car emblem (maximum length and width) in the “Note” box when placing an order. If the car badge is special, you can even take a photo of the structure of the car logo and send it to us. To achieve the best installation effect. After you purchase our car badge light, our customer service can contact you via email ([email protected]) or messenger to confirm the shape and size of the logo. Please pay attention to your email after purchase. We appreciate your kind understanding and cooperation.
Working voltage: 12VMaterial: Acrylic (PMMA)Color option:Red, White, Blue, Ice Blue, Green, Pink Multi-color RF remote control: Red, Green, Blue, White, Yellow, Cyan, Purple, Orange. Stay on, flashing mode, breathing mode, gradient mode, noise detection mode.
LED car emblems do not fit the car emblem with adaptive speed or radar probes.
1. The LED car emblem does not fit the car emblem with adaptive speed or radar probes.
2. The LED car badge needs to be connected to the car’s power supply. Before purchasing, please make sure your car emblem has a suitable place for the cable to connect to the power supply. If not, drilling may be required to allow wires to pass through.
How to replace car emblems:
1. Place a towel next to the LOGO (to avoid scratches) and pry off the old emblem with a screwdriver.
2. Clean the area (glue residue, double-sided tape or dust, etc.).
3. Route the power cord through the guide hole on the badge and into the engine compartment.
4. Peel off the back of the luminous car emblem and stick the emblem on the car while pulling the wire and pressing it firmly.
5. Connect the emblem light power cable to the daytime running light/battery/fuse box/headlight power supply, etc. as desired.