Stringent Material Selection
Audi S6 is used to upgrade and replace the OEM logo. It is made of cast acrylic. Cast acrylic has good stiffness and transparency, ensuring high transparency and uniform brightness. High quality LED beads have durable and non-fading bright light beams. The car emblem lights are fixed with 3M glue with excellent viscosity, which is stable and durable.
The solid color collection is available in red, white, blue, ice blue, green and pink. The solid color will stay on after power on. Multi-color can freely control the color. Choose your favorite color and light up Audi S6 emblem, that’s a joy. Illuminated car front badge and rear emblem makes your car in unique style.
Hard wired LED car badge
The Audi S6 badge light needs to be connected to the car power supply. Before purchasing, please make sure that your car emblem has a proper place to pass through the wire to connect to the power supply. If not, you may need to drill holes to allow the wires to go through.
Custom Audi Emblem
We suggest that you note the size of your car emblem (maximum length and width) in the “note” box when placing an order. If the car badge is special, you can even take a picture of the car logo structure and send it to us. In order to achieve the best installation effect. After you purchase our Audi S6 emblems, our customer service may contact you via email ( [email protected] ) or Messenger to confirm the shape and size of the logo. Please pay attention to your email after purchase. We appreciate your kind understanding and cooperation.
Working Voltage: 12V
Material: Acrylic (PMMA)
Red, white, blue, Ice-blue, green, pink
Multi-color RF Remote Control:
red, green, blue, white, yellow, cyan, purple, orange. Stay on, flashing mode, breathing mode, Gradient mode, sound sensing mode.
Fit for S6 1994-1997, S6 1998-2004, S6 2005-2011, S6 2012-2018, S6 2019-2023
1. LED car emblem do not fit the car badge with adaptive cruise probes or radar probes.
2. The led car badge needs to be connected to the car power supply. Before purchasing, please make sure that your car emblem has a proper place to pass through the wire to connect to the power supply. If not, it may need to be drilled to allow the wires to go through.
How To Replace Car Emblems:
1. Put a towel next to the LOGO (to avoid scratches) and use a screwdriver to pry the old emblem off.
2. Clean the area (residual glue, double-sided tape or dust, etc.).
3. Route the power cord through the pilot hole in the badge mounting location and into the engine compartment.
4. Peel off the backing of the glowing car emblem, and stick the emblem to the car while pulling the wire, and press it tightly.
5. Connect the power cable from the emblem light to the daytime running light / battery / fuse box / headlights power supply etc. depending on your preference.